quarta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2017

For You Poem

For You...I'm worst than I thought
For You...My tears won't fall again
For You...I never tried to be something

For Me...My tears are wounds, my soul are a prision for my feelings
For Me...The pain it's started again and all over again
For Me...The sadness is daily

For You...I'm useless to keep the normal guy
For You...I'm not a hope in life, just review the film twice
For You...The film about me is dark as soon like my love

For Me...I would like to fly to imagine better things
For Me...I write in blue clouds and amazing worlds
For Me...I was a little flower in happiness

For You...I don't have a promising future
For Me...I can change the things
For You...You spoke many times to prove my mistakes
For Me...Don't worry it's just a moment to keep the life.

Author: Carlos Cordoeiro.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário