terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2016

Poem I'm Keep You In My Heart

I'm Keep You In My Heart
without the right keys
and I cried once again
in my garden, it's real
you know every days;
I'm Keep You In My Heart
I'm spell the word love but I can't see
so I can't feeling,
and you cry like a blood river,
but it's so hard to see this river
this pain, this love without another love,
I'm scratch my life
because I wanna to suffer
like you sufer without my roses;
I'm Keep You In My Heart
in suffering I'm the one
the number one
can suffer like you imagine
in your nightmare
Your heart it is so powerful
than you thought
that is why I love you so much
and you know that; 
I'm Keep You In My Heart
it's so hard to keep this thing
love? I don't know...
if you wanna know
I could say I love you
but it's unreal, you know that.



Autor: Carlos Cordoeiro.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário